[SPAM] Prevent Dengue By Coconut Oil, Cardamom Seeds, Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200
This is also one of the many unauthentic messages about the prevention from many diseases spread on social media. Please find more details at this article.
Below post has been circulating on social media.
डेंगू बुखार फैल रहा है। अपने घुटनों से पैर के पंजे तक नारियल का तेल (coconut oil) लगायें। यह एक एंटीबायोटिक परत की तरह सुबह से शाम तक काम करता है। डेंगू का मच्छर घुटनों तक की ऊँचाई से ज्यादा नही उड़ सकता है।
किसी को dengu हुआ हो तो हरी ईलायची के दानो को मुँख में दोनो तरफ रखे, ख्याल रहे , चबाये नही. खाली मुँख में रखने से ही खून के कण नार्मल और प्लेटलेट्स तुरंत ही बढ़ जाते हैं ।
यह संदेश सभी को भेजने नम्र विनंती है .
डेंगू को 48 घंटे मे समाप्त
करने की क्षमता रखने वाली
दवा । कृपया इस संदेश को
अधिक से अधिक लोगो तक भेजे महत्वपूर्ण सूचना :-
यदि किसी को डेगूँ या साधारण बुखार के कारण प्लेटलेट्स कम हो गयी है तो एक होमोपेथिक दवा है।
EUPATORIUM PERFOLIATUM 200
liquid dilution homeopathic medicine.
इसकी 3 या 4 बूँदें प्रत्येक 2-2 घँटें में साधारण पानी में ड़ाल कर मात्र 2 दिन पिलायें ।
यदि आप पुण्यं कमाना चाहते हैं तो यह संदेश धर्म-प्रसाद मान कर सभी को प्रेषित करे
Verification: Applying Coconut oil upto knees and chewing Cardamom seeds does not give prevention from Dengue. Eupatorium Perfoliatum is a preventive Homeopathy medicine.
When we receive such forwarded messages on our mobile or mail or in any other form, we tend to believe it as we all don’t want to get sick. But we forget to check the reality in respect to the message. How true is it, how factual are the claims, who sent it, should we believe it or not. That is the time not to get trapped in these kinds of malicious contents. Since few years people are being fooled by many fake news, messages, images and videos. This message is also going viral. There are many specialists in the world who can clarify medical queries we have in our day today life. Specially Internet made it super easy to get any kind of information at any time. So let us not waste time in believing and passing on such hoax and spread false information. Instead google it, find the fact, try and Check4spam.
Coconut oil cannot protect you from dengue mosquitoes | 20th September 2016, India Express
Cardamom seeds have no role to play in protection against dengue. Read more
Now the claim about Homeopathy medicine EUPATORIUM PERFOLIATUM 200 as prevention. Yes It is used as medicine for Chikungunya and Dengue.
Quoting from the article below:
MEDICINAL USE OF EUPATORIUM PERFOLIATUM
Boneset has been widely used for ages in the United States for its maximized curing effects on dengue patients in 19th century thus getting its common name. The plant has many medicinal benefits, but the over dosage of it act as drugs and can cause severe diarrhea, hence it is also claimed as “Herb of Undefined Safety.” Boneset mainly contains sesquiterpenes lactones, a number of sterols, the flavonoids, glycosides and unsaturated alkaloids.
Here is an account of uses of eupatorium perfoliatum :-
- The plant is believed to have laxative and diuretic properties in small doses while the large doses may result in catharsis and emesis
- Boneset has a main and renowned use of treating fever; it acts as much safer and effective antipyretics
- It is used to treat bacterial infection like pneumonia and disease like swine flu, influenza, acute bronchitis and fluid retention
- Boneset is also called sweating plant due to its herbal action as it acts as a stimulant and causes sweating during intake
- It also treats nasal inflammation and joint pain (rheumatism)
Please go through this article to know more | Eupatorium Perfoliatum
What Is Dengue : Read More
Dengue is a mosquito-borne viral disease that has rapidly spread in all regions of WHO in recent years. Dengue virus is transmitted by female mosquitoes mainly of the species Aedes aegypti and, to a lesser extent, Ae. albopictus. This mosquito also transmits chikungunya, yellow fever and Zika infection. Dengue is widespread throughout the tropics, with local variations in risk influenced by rainfall, temperature and unplanned rapid urbanization.
Now lets see what this dangerous Dengue mosquitoes say about themselves : (Source of Images)
Where do they breed :
Prevention and control:
- Preventing mosquitoes from accessing egg-laying habitats by environmental management and modification
- Disposing of solid waste properly and removing artificial man-made habitats
- Covering, emptying and cleaning of domestic water storage containers on a weekly basis
- Applying appropriate insecticides to water storage outdoor containers
- Using of personal household protection such as window screens, long-sleeved clothes, insecticide treated, mosquito net, materials, coils and vaporizers
- Improving community participation and mobilization for sustained vector control
- Applying insecticides as space spraying during outbreaks as one of the emergency vector-control measures
Indications for Dengue Fever:
- Sudden, high fever
- Severe headaches
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever
- Mild bleeding (such a nose bleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising)
What to do next:
Consult Your Doctor
There are various messages going around claiming cures and preventions to various diseases. Yes, some common day-today ailments are being taken care in our houses with grandmothers formulae. But when we suffer from something like viral fever or Dengue or any such illness, it is always advised to go to the specialist and take opinion and then further treatment. As the saying goes “Prevention Is Better Than Cure” is the first step to be away from many diseases. Cleanliness in our surroundings does make a big difference to us and our community health. We are the one who need to take initiative for this. Please don’t believe these kind of messages, it can lead to a dangerous circumstances. Take proper advice. Be clean, be healthy, be safe. Volunteer for cleaning events in your own area, spread awareness among children. These small initiative helps others to come forward and contribute to a healthy family and community.
Find fact checking articles on this topic using Nokiye.com
Prevent Dengue By Coconut Oil | Nokiye.com
Post Date: 31 oct 2018
Post ID: #69945
Thank You for visiting Check4Spam. Please write a comment at this article if you like our service.