Internet Rumours

[SPAM] Kids Die Due to Drinking Milk In Fridge Poisoned By Snake

kids die drinking fridge milk snake poisoned spam

We have classified this as a hoax as such an incident was not found reported. Please find more details at the verification section of this article.

[SPAM] Kids Die Due to Drinking Milk In Fridge Poisoned By Snake

We have classified this as a hoax as such an incident was not found as reported. Please find more details at the verification section of this article.

Post Information:

Below post has been circulating on social media

Two days back, in Gurgaon, two healthy school going children of a family found dead in morning in the bed. While finding out probable cause of death, food intake was enquired. They did not ate anything from outside. However their mother told that she gave a glass of milk before going to bed which is their daily routine. The bowl of milk was checked which was kept in fridge. Shockingly, a 3-4 inch dead black snake was found at bottom of bowl. How it reached in fridge and fell in milk bowl? The family recollected that they brought Palak and kept in fridge. Everything was clear, but their only kids are no more in this world. Kindly be cautious, Food to be kept covered positively and keep a vigil on leafy vegetables. Pl share for awareness to maximum.


Other Versions…

So sad ?????

गुड़गाँव में एक परिवार के स्कूल जाने वाले दो मासूम बच्चे सुबह अपने बिस्तर पर मृत पाये गये।

उनकी मृत्यु के संभव कारणों की जाँच-पड़ताल करते हुए उनके खाने-पीने की पूछताछ की गयी , तो ,
बच्चों की माँ ने बताया कि बच्चों ने बाहर की कोई चीज़ नहीं खायी थी ,

लेकिन रात को सोते समय रोज़ाना की तरह उनको एक गिलास दूध जरूर पिलाया गया था।

जब फ्रिज में रखे हुए दूध के भगौने की जाँच की गयी ,

तो उसके तले में ३-४ इंच का एक साँप का बच्चा मरा हुआ पड़ा मिला।

वह फ्रिज में कैसे पहुँचा ……… और दूध के कटोरे में कैसे गिर गया ……..???

परिवार ने याद करके बताया कि वे सब्जी मंडी से पालक लाये थे और उस गड्डी को बगैर खोले , बगैर देखे फ्रिज में रखा था ।

हो सकता है , उसी पालक की गड्डी में से निकलकर वह साँप का छोटा सा बच्चा दूध के भगौने में गिर गया होगा।

बेशक , बच्चों की मौत का कारण तो स्पष्ट हो गया , लेकिन ……

परिवार ने अपने दो नौनिहाल बच्चे खो दिये।

इसलिए फ्रिज में कोई वस्तु , विशेष रूप से पत्तेदार भाजी रखने पर हमें बहुत सावधान रहना चाहिए तथा वस्तुओं को ढक कर ही फ्रिज में रखना चाहिए।

समय समय पर अपने फ्रीज की साफ़ सफाई भी करते रहे , घर में किचनमे कोई भी खाने की वस्तु बिना ढकी ना रखे ।

इस हादसे से सबक लेवें ,

इसे पढ़ कर सिर्फ अपने पास तक सीमित मत रखिए बल्कि इसे आगे बढ़ाइए और मानवता की सेवा में थोड़ा योगदान दीजिऐ ।

धन्यवाद । Dr.Rajender


We could find Facebook posts earliest as 1st Nov 2015 with this story.

However no authentic news or report has been found to certify this story as true.

Please comment if any one of you have any authentic information about this. Till then this will be classified as SPAM.

Update (26 April 2017) 11:08PM:

We checked with Vava Suresh an Indian wildlife conservationist and a snake expert about consuming snake venom through milk or water. His reply was that the problem is ONLY if the venom mixes with blood. Please find the discussion screen shot below.

Post Date: 26th April 2017

Post ID: #67960

Thank You for visiting Check4Spam. Kindly leave a comment at this article if you like our service.


5 2 votes
Article Rating
Click to comment
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Most Popular

To Top
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x