[SPAM] Man Catches Fire At Kannur Airport While Charging Mobile With Power Bank


[SPAM] Man Catches Fire At Kannur Airport While Charging Mobile With Power Bank

This video is circulating on social media with wrong claims that a man at Kannur airport caught fire due to charging mobile through power bank in his pocket. Please find more details in this article.

Post Information:

Below post has been circulating on social media.

This unfortunate incident happened in Kannur-Airport,Kerala.
He was charging his mobile phone keeping in his Pant pocket using Power Bank.
This is a big lesson for all

Verification: This incident is from Marjane Shoppers in Agadir 

20 sec video clipping  is being shared by various social media and news channels claiming that the man at Kannur airport caught fire while he was charging his mobile by power bank. Check the news shared by asianet news

58 sec video was also viral claiming that the incident happened in The Dubai Mall. Officials clarified in their post published on 6 th June 2018 that this was not in UAE: Read more Gulf News

In fact the incident happened at Marjane Shoppers in Agadir on 3rd June 2018. A 30-year-old man set himself on fire at the main entrance of the supermarket Marjane, on June 3. After local authorities arrived, the man was transported to Hassan II Hospital in Agadir with second- and third-degree burns,.

Would-be Shoplifter Sets Himself on Fire in Agadir Supermarket.The scene shocked Marjane shoppers in Agadir. According to local media outlets, a 30-year-old man set himself on fire at the main entrance of the supermarket Sunday, June 3, to the cries of others nearby.: Read more Moroccoworldnews

Agadir: The Man Who Set Himself on Fire in a Supermarket Has Died. According to the local news site Agadir24.info, the man has a criminal record, as he first entered the mall on Sunday morning to steal. He was caught in the act of shoplifting.: Read more: Moroccoworldnews

Check the real 58 sec video that is from Morocco: Read more

Someone played a game of sharing chunk of this original video. 20 sec video is being shared on different medias with wrong claim of a man catching fire due to charging his mobile through power bank. This is how some mischievous people spread the fake news and it keeps rolling through various social platforms fooling others. This is to get maximum number of followers and views. Please find out facts at fact checking sites like ours or any other site to be aware of truth.

We ensure that you are updated with the facts. Please Check4spam before forwarding and believing any doubtful image, message or video. Be cautious, be safe.

Find all fact checking articles about news using  Nokiye.com

Man Got Burnt At Kannur Airport | Nokiye

Post Date: 26 Mar 2019

Post ID: #71862

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Simple Share Buttons
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x