(NOT SPAM) NUUP (*99#) Service to access bank services
NUUP (National Unified USSD Platform) is a USSD based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together all the Banks and Telecom Service Providers. In NUUP, a customer can access banking services by just pressing *99# from his/her mobile phones. This service works across all GSM mobile handsets.
|Features of *99# Service|
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) is a technology unique to GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) handsets. It is a capability built into the GSM standard to support transmitting information over the signalling channels of the GSM network. USSD provides session-based communication, enabling a variety of applications. USSD technology, which was primarily used in the field of telecommunication, is going to make a significant impact in the field of banking services through NUUP.
- Accessible through common code -*99# across all Telecom Service Providers.
- Works across all GSM mobile handsets. No application installation required on the mobile handset and the service also has interactive menu.
- Round the clock availability (functional even on holidays).
- Provides variety of Banking and Value added service.
- GPRS is not required- works only on voice connectivity.
- Additional channel for banking and a Key catalyst for spreading financial inclusion reach.
- No additional charges while roaming.
QSAM (Query Service on Aadhaar Mapper) – This service helps user in knowing their Aadhaar Seeding status with their bank account.
- This service can be availed by dialling *99*99#.
- User will know whether his/her AADHAAR number is seeded/linked to any bank account number or not.
- If yes, then with which bank and when it was last updated.
Read more here
Social media posts:
You might have seen below posts on social media. These are true, but please be advised that you will be charged by your telecom provider for these services. Please contact your telecom service provider to know the details of the charges.
? अब बैंक बैलेंस पूछने के लिए घंटों भीड़ मे इंतजार करने की आवश्यकता नहीं हैं ?
? Get Your Bank Mini Statements on Your Mobile Without the Internet
Dial * 99# to do basic Banking instantly. One can check balance for accounts, mini statement where the mobile number is registered & no internet required. Below are the direct codes for banks:
* 99* 41#-State Bank of India
* 99* 42#- Punjab National Bank
* 99* 43#-HDFC Bank
* 99* 44#-ICICI Bank
* 99* 45#-AXIS Bank
* 99* 46#-Canara Bank
* 99* 47#- Bank Of India
* 99* 48#-Bank of Baroda
* 99* 49#-IDBI Bank
* 99* 50#-Union Bank of India
* 99* 51#-Central Bank of India
* 99* 52#-India Overseas Bank
* 99* 53#-Oriental Bank of Commerce
* 99* 54#-Allahabad Bank
* 99* 55#-Syndicate Bank
* 99* 56#-UCO Bank
* 99* 57#-Corporation Bank
* 99* 58#- Indian Bank
* 99* 59#-Andhra Bank
* 99* 60#- State Bank Of Hyderabad
* 99* 61#- Bank of Maharashtra
* 99* 62#- State Bank of Patiala
* 99* 63#- United Bank of India
* 99* 64#-Vijaya Bank
* 99* 65#-Dena Bank
* 99* 66#-Yes Bank
* 99* 67#-State Bank of Travancore
* 99* 68#-Kotak Mahindra Bank
* 99* 69#-IndusInd Bank
* 99* 70#- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
* 99* 71#- Punjab and Sind Bank
* 99* 72#-Federal Bank
* 99* 73#-State Bank of Mysore
* 99* 74#-South Indian Bank
* 99* 75#-Karur Vysya Bank
* 99* 76#-Karnataka Bank
* 99* 77#-Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
* 99* 78#-DCB Bank
* 99* 79#- Ratnakar Bank
* 99* 80#-Nainital Bank
* 99* 81#-Janata Sahakari Bank
* 99* 82#-Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank
* 99* 83#-NKGSB Bank
* 99* 84#-Saraswat Bank
* 99* 85#-Apna Sahakari Bank
* 99* 86#-Bhartiya Mahila Bank
* 99* 87#- Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank
* 99* 88#-Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank
* 99* 89#-Hasti Co-Operative Bank
* 99* 90#- Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank
* 99* 91#- Kalupur Commercial Co-Operative Bank.
Also, u can dial * 99* 99# to know your Aadhaar linking and Over Draft Status.
☝? Most useful message..
Post Date: 16 Nov 2016
Post ID: #1140
Thank You for visiting Check4Spam. Please write a comment at this article if you like our service.