[SPAM] Appeal To Clear Pending Challans
[SPAM] Appeal To Clear Pending Challans
This is a fake post circulating about clearing the pending challans. Please read more about it in the verification section of this article.
Below post has been circulating on social media.
Verification: An appeal circulating on whats app about pending challans is fake
The Hyderabad Traffic Police has given a clarity that there is no such circular shared on pending challans on social media: Read more
— Hyderabad Traffic Police (@HYDTP) August 27, 2019
Explained | A complete list of new traffic violation fines under the Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill, 2019: Read more @ The Hindu
While we debunk the fake, let us know more about the higher penalty charges that are put to effect from September 1st 2019. Higher traffic penalties, across the country are for those found to be violating the traffic rules. Please read the following link to know more about it:
From driving without seat belt to overloaded vehicles; know all new fines on various traffic offences: Read more
Top 14 provisions to keep in mind to save yourself from hefty fines:
1. Driving without licence: There will be a fine starting from Rs 500 up to Rs 5,000.
2. Speed violation: This will cost drivers a penalty from up to Rs 400 to Rs 4,000 depending upon the type of vehicle and impounding of the vehicle in case of repeated offences.
3. Rash driving: Penalty for this has been increased to imprisonment of 6 months to 1 year and/or fine of Rs 1,000-Rs 5,000 for first offence and imprisonment of up to 2 years and/or fine of up to Rs 10,000 for the second offence.
4. Drunken driving: If found guilty for drunken driving, an individual will be put behind the bars for 6 months to one year. Also Rs 10,000 will be asked as a penalty. Earlier, only Rs 2,000 was imposed as a penalty for drunken driving.
5. Overloading of two-wheelers: For this, the fine has been hiked from Rs 100 to Rs 2,000. Also, the rider’s license will be disqualified for 3 months.
6. Being disobedient to authorities: Anyone found defying the orders of authorities will have to pay a fine of between Rs 500 and Rs 2,000.
7. Driving uninsured vehicle: Individuals driving uninsured vehicles will be fined either Rs 1,000 and/or punishment of up to 3 months or Rs 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months for the first offence. If the offence is repeated twice, the fine will be hiked by Rs 4,000 and/or 3 months imprisonment.
8. Juvenile traffic offenders: For juveniles, found violating traffic rules, the guardian or owner of that juvenile will be considered guilty and will be put behind bars for up to three years, including a penalty of Rs 25,000 and cancellation of registration of the motor vehicle for 12 months. The juvenile will also become ineligible to obtain learners’ license until the age of 25 years.
9. Driving without helmets: Those driving without helmets will have to shell out Rs 1,000 and can face three-month suspension of their licence.
10. Taxi aggregates violating driving licences will be fined up to Rs 1 lakh.
11. Driving without a seat-belt: This can now invite a fine of Rs 1,000, which was earlier Rs 100.
12. Talking on phone while driving: Use of mobile while driving can invite a fine between Rs 1,000-5,000. Earlier it was Rs 1,000.
13.Drivers will be fined Rs 10,000 for not giving way to ambulances and fire brigades and other emergency vehicles.
14. Overloaded vehicles: This will draw a penalty of Rs 20,000.
1 सितंबर से बदले Traffic, Rail Ticket, E-wallet, Income Tax return और Cash Transaction से जुड़े नियम: The Lallantop
You Might Have a Traffic Challan Pending Online and Not Even Know it, Here’s Why
In this day and age of online transactions, even Challans are taking towards the internet. But how do you know if there’s a challan on your name online already? Read more
We ensure that you are updated with the facts. Please Check4spam before forwarding and believing any doubtful image, message or video. Be cautious, be safe.
Find all fact checking articles about news using Nokiye.com
Appeal To Clear Pending Challans I Nokiye
Post Date: 5 Sep 2019
Post ID: #73683