[SPAM] Check Microwave Radiation Leak With Mobile Phone
There is no authentic agreement to this test. If you are interested at reading an ongoing technical discussion about this then may be you would want to check out the reference link at the verification section of this article.
Below post has been circulating on social media
Important information for folks (Ladies & Gents) Using Microwave In House Or At Office….???
Pls Read It Carefully & Not Miss Out Any Points.
When was the last time you checked your microwave for radiation leakage?
Yes, I did say radiation leakage, because any microwave can start leaking radiation any time, for whatever reasons. And such a
leakage is hazardous to humans and pets in the house.
You don’t need to call in experts or to send your microwave to the dealer’s workshop for a leakage test. That’s time consuming,
inconvenient and costly.
Here’s how you can test your microwave for
radiation leakage, right in your own house, at no cost.
Just follow these simple steps >>>
1. Switch-off and un-plug the microwave from the electrical socket.
2. Place your mobile phone inside the microwave and shut the door.
3. Using another mobile phone, dial the phone that’s inside the microwave.
4. If the outside phone says “the number you are dialling is not reachable, or is out of coverage area, or is switched off; then your
microwave is safe.
5. But if the phone inside the microwave lights up and rings, your microwave is leaking radiation. Just throw away the damn thing and get a new one. (Believe me, the medical treatment of the side-effects of radiation leaks is costlier than the price of maybe 10 new microwaves.)
Remember, just because the door of your microwave appears to shut properly does not conclusively mean that it is not leaking radiation.
Stay safe, and test your microwave regularly at frequent intervals; the frequency of testing depending on the extent of usage, and you are the best judge of that.
By kind courtesy of Memo Projects. www.memoprojects.com.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INVALUABLE INFO WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS & RELATIVES
There is no authentic agreement to this test. The technical discussion at the link below might give you more clarity on why we feel this is not a proven test.
Can you test for microwave leaks by putting a cell phone inside and calling it? | skeptics.stackexchange.com
Post Date: 19th Aug 2017
Post ID: #68833
Thank You for visiting Check4Spam. Kindly leave a comment at this article if you like our service.